(1) Change in the Graphics of Training Equipment (The default equipment you receive when you create a character.)
(2) Change in Location and Properties of Field Monsters of lvl 95 and Up.
A. Forgotten Ruin: Some monsters’ attack range is decreased.
B. Lakeside: Lv required to enter the Lakeside is now lowered to Lv110.
C. Mutant Forest: Lumberjack and Entrita’s immunity is deleted.
(3) Forgotten Ruin, Lakeside, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum: Change in location and increase in the number of some monsters.
(4) Improvement in Force Shielder Battlemode 2
A. Reduced Casting Time
B. Increased Damage: The skill AMP of ‘Shield Storm’ now applies to Magic skills.
(5) The amplification of Force Blader Battle Mode 2 Skill is changed from Magic Amp to Sword Amp.
(6) Increase in the Maximum Value for Overlapped Buff Values. (Doubled)
A. Warrior’s maximum attack value has increased from 500 to 1000.
B. Force Blader’s maximum critical rate has increased from 25% to 50%.
(7) Change in Equipment Reward
(8) DX Panic Cave Renewal
A. Difficulty level has been lowered about 30%
Nualle’s chasing speed has been slowed down.
B. For all difficulty levels, epic items are dropped with high probability.
For defensive equipments only rare / SIGMetal grade (maximum 2 slots) helmets are dropped.
(9) The gate area that appeared when moving from a map to another has been removed.
(10) During conversations with NPCs. skill boasting is no more allowed.
(11) Icons indicating NPCs and party members on the GPS/mini-map have been redesigned.
(12) Temporary inventory now opens only when there are items inside it.
(13) Event notice icons changed.
(14) When casting a skill, cool time indicator has changed.
A. Previous: skill icon is shown dark during cool time, and then returns to bright.
New: After skill use, bright section of the darkened skill icon expands clockwise, according to its cool time.
(15) Pet EXP now shows to two decimal points.
(16) Scroll bars for chat box / game message box has been changed.
A. If the scroll bar is dragged to a specific position, it remains in its place even if new words appear on the box.
B. If there are no chat/system messages for a certain period of time, the letters now gradually disappear.
(17) Help contents added and changed.
(18) Cool time application for wizard’s raise spirit skill has changed.
A. Cool time now applies to the individual players who receive the skill.
① When the raise sprit skill’s own cool time has been cleared, the skill can be cast to any party member who is not under
the skill’s cool time.
B. Cool time is 5 minutes per character, and the cool time does not reset upon the character’s death or re-connection.
C. When the remaining cool time becomes 30 seconds or less, now the skill icon does not blink anymore.
D. Player cool time icon for raise spirit skill as been added.
① When the skill is cast on a player the icon (in a de-buff icon form) appears and remains for five minutes.
② The icon remains regardless of the character’s re-connection or death
E. Cool Time Application: Once the cool time is applied to a character, it goes for 5 minutes, regardless of the character’s status.
Ex) If a player disconnects when his cool time was 4 minutes, and then re-connects 3 minutes after, then his cool time becomes
1 minute at the time of log in.
(19) During Wizard’s Double Caster mode, if auto attack has been checked, two of the skills in the quick slot are automatically casted.
(20) Pressing enter key enables you to proceed when Chaos Arena or Mission War entry confirm window pops up.
(21) When invited to a party, the enter key does not apply to the accept icon anymore.
(22) Rolling/ Dash / Blink / Fade Step are now forbidden to use in prison.
(23) On the quest list tab, “Show available quests only” check box is now checked as default.
(24) Options changed for Happy Birthday ring
A. Previous: Critical Rate +20% / Critical DMG +20%
B. New: Critical Rate +15% / Critical DMG +20% / Sword Skill AMP +10% / Magic Skill AMP +10%
(25) The shop selling price of duration weapons and equipments has been changed. (Now their selling price is lower than permanent items.)
(26) Blended Rune activation will be notified on screen in red letters during PK or PVP.
(27) The message that has been shown upon the use of lamps or cube type items has been deleted.
(28) Re-spawn period of named monsters has been reduced.
A. Re-spawn period of named monster on field, such as Ape+, Ghost+, Mechzard+, etc. has been halved.
(29) Some of the quest scripts have been changed.
(30) The system messages that appear when items at the personal shop are sold are now shown in different colors depending on the price of the item sold.
(31) Level requirement for training apprentice rank skills has been lowered.
A. Previous: Apprentice - Lv20 (battle style lv3) or higher
B. New: Apprentice - Lv10 (battle style lv2) or higher.
(32) The amount of MP used for activating Battle Aura has been lowered to 20.
(33) Change in showing skill information.
A. The additional damage on the skill information is now shown in integers
B. Attk / Magic Attk Amp changed to Sword / Magic Amp.
C. The duration of buff type skills will be shown in integers only. – Decimals will not be shown.
(34) When auto attack option is enabled, the character’s action after upon failing a combo will be changed.
A. Previous – Character stops action upon combo failure.
B. New – Character uses any skill available upon combo failure
(35) Increase in Alz drop rate and decrease in Alz drop amount.
(36) The defense of Zigdris Faello, boss monster of (Weakened) Lake in Dusk, has decreased by 30%.
(37) Santa Fury Epaulet now can be sold to the NPC shop.
(38) When you open the skill window of a magic using character, the magic skill tab shows as default.
(39) New Titles Added
(40) Guild warehouse storage fee is now shown.
(41) Guild anniversary titles added.
(42) The Formula Card that has been already registered is now indicated on tool tip.
(43) During party play, when a bind item (except for weapons and equipment) is looted, the item’s image is shown on the item division window.
(44) ‘Hide Message’ checkbox added on the warning window that pops up when trying to sell valuable items to NPC shops.
(45) Names are now shown on the entrances to each world in the Warp Center.
(46) ‘New’ labels added to skills newly trained.
(47) SP5000 points are also given as the reward for the 10lv Battle Style Level Up quest.