Prepare to turn the battle to your advantage as the Lord of War, one of CABAL Online's biggest patches this year, goes live on January 29, 2009.
The game's latest update will include a lot of convenient features that will spice up your gaming experience! This includes the Lord of War system where sixty Guardians and ten Bringers will be chosen according to their weekly accumulated war scores. Also, with the next patch, CABALists will be freed from vending their wares in town! Now, they can leave their vendables to the Auction System while they grind their characters somewhere else!
CABALists who want to download the patch ahead of the implementation date and avoid server traffic can go to the following sites:
• MediaFire - http://www.mediafire.com/?gzemeteunzm
• Badongo - http://www.badongo.com/file/12687161
The manual patches are password protected. The password will be announced in the forums on January 29, 2009.
Please do wait for official announcements in case the server will be up in advance or the maintenance is extended.
So watch out for the Lord of War patch and prove that your might! Who knows, you might just become one of the first Guardians or Bringers in the history of CABAL Online!
- Lord of War System
- Revised Skill Rank Up Requirements
- The Agent Shop
- Extended Title System
- Tierra del Bruto : A Mission War for lower level characters
- Blessing Bead : Plus users can now use the Premium Channels
- Anti-BOT Image Authentication System to monitor players
Additions to the Mission War System:
- Nation War Reward Icon
- Remote Shop added in the Battle Field
- Vital Gear(SP) Added
- Force Tower Location Changed (moved to the corner)
- New Mission War Entry Method Added (A message will pop up when the channel is open)
- Mission War Entry Selection Change
- Mission War Fast Targeting (Z key and Mouse Wheel Button)
- Increased rate of WExp to EXP.
- Pet EXP can now be gained during Mission War
- Cool Down Time changed for Battle Mode 1 and 2 in battlefield (from 30 seconds to 5 mins.)
- Force Tower built by points is excluded from the personal score.
Other Notable Additions:
- Force Shielder’s new skill: Provocation [Lures monsters into oneself for 6 sec.]
- Party Search Function
- Ever not been able to find enough friends to join your party? With the party search function such issues are a thing of the past.
- Quest Deletion Function
- Required quests for game story process cannot be deleted.
- Cannot recover a quest once it has been deleted.
- Added a quest delete button.
- New Skill Rank System
- Item Recovery from the NPC
- This is a way to recover an item you sold by mistake.
- Channel Broadcasting upon rare item or upper enchant success
-Grade+8 and up for basic crafting and Weapons and Armor: Craft Level 5 and up/Epic Items.
- One Button Combo Function
- Pressing the Combo Start button once more after the combo has been activated will activate the skills in your quick slots to be used.
- The Armor Shop in Bloody Ice has been relocated.
- Battle Style 10 and Level 90 Requirement to do dummy training
- Party Buff cannot be used when there are no party members.
- Force Blader can now receive buffs from other players while in the Force Enchanter mode.
- Added damage for Infernal Impact / Assassinate / Shield Break / Whirlwind / Blade Scud and Lightening Slash skills by Item or Buff
- Skill damage lowered for Wizards in Double Caster mode while in PK/PvP.
- HP increased for Force Shielder Battle Style level up.
- Enhancement on game frame rate speed.
- NPCs have added animation.
- After crafting stackable items they will automatically stack with the same item in your inventory.
- Inventory item will now move to the empty spot of the active inventory slot.
- Ctrl + Left click allows skills to be registered to the quick slot.
- You can now see the Battle Style and the level of the character in the party acceptance window.
- Corrected the error of a disconnection if a player tries to use a buff before the cool time has ended.
- Fixed the disconnection error experienced when looting a countable item while opening a personal shop.
- Fixed the FX error experienced when Shield Storm was used in Shield Master status the shield disappeared.
- Corrected the error that a character can use a Debuff skill from a safe zone.
- Corrected the error that a character could not equip and orb by right clicking the orb when the weapon slots are empty.
- Corrected the error that a character cannot summon an Astral Board/Bike if the character resurrects after dying in Combo Mode.
- Corrected the error that a Force Blader only gets four hits for using Infernal Impact skill.